Music Submission Guidelines
We can’t wait to play your music on FreeDem Radio!
With that said, we have a few rules that must be followed to make that happen! First, understand we use industry standard reviewing to consider tracks for airplay.
If you are not selected for airplay on FreeDem Radio, it DOESN’T mean we don’t like your music. It means the production isn’t radio quality.
How to Submit Music:
- You must fill-out the “Song Submission Form’ fully.
- Submit tracks in MP3 format at 128k (or higher).
- Upload album art or promotional photo.
- Properly credit additional artists on the track.
- Submit tracks that are mixed and pre-mastered.
- Do not submit mixtape tracks, unless it is original or leased music.
- Do not send us links to music websites or file download sites.
IMPORTANT: Social Media is a huge part of how we engage out listeners. We tag the artists we play on our social networks. If an artist is selected to participate in the “Artist of the Week” competition, social media is used to promote all of the artist. With that being said; in order for a song to be added to our rotation the artist must like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter.